Sep 23, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

Due to a cold snap at the beginning of the week, my bloomfest is not quite as far along as I had hoped. The weather was much colder than I expected for this time of the year with nights in the low 40's and days that barely reached into the 60's Fahrenheit. I was truly wishing for full bloom by today, but we aren't there just yet. You can see that they are starting to slowly open and show their tendrils .....oh the anticipation!! So , we are getting there slowly but surely, and I am definitely, really...well mostly sure that they will be opened and fully colored by next Sunday.


So make sure and stay tuned for the exciting saga of the Blooming Brugmansia!!
















Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information about GREEN THUMB SUNDAY.

4 comments:

No Rain said...

I can't wait!
Happy GTS,
Aiyana

Moe said...

They look ready! Happy GTS

farmingfriends said...

I am going to stay tuned definately as brugmansia fascinate me. Sara from farmingfriends

chigiy at Gardeners Anonymous said...

Brugmasia are so cool. I hear that they're bat pollenated. I don't do well with them. So far I've killed 4.