Oct 10, 2007

Rain!!

Finally....Rain!! Its been weeks without a drop. I was starting to get a bit anxious seeing the reservoir lower than its been in the 15 years that we have lived here.I have cut way back on my watering to the detriment of many of my flowers and veggies, but what can you do.More frightening was the thought that my sister's well might run dry, like some other folks have been facing this season. It is'nt nearly enough rain to make up for the weeks without, but it is a start. Of course they are calling for rain Friday too, that makes me less happy, as I dont relish the thought of sitting in it to watch the High School football game. I should be used to that by now as it seems that 90% of our home games are frigid and raining, but thats a price I am willing to pay to watch the team play well....go team go!!!

No comments: