Mar 10, 2011

Sorry....

I know I have been absent as of late. I promise I haven't forgotten this place....nor my love of a good tomato. This Winter has taken it's toll on me and most of the people around me. I am in the process of sowing my seeds for the upcoming veggies season and will get back here with a list of what is sown after a few things that are going on in my life settle a bit. I would love to hear from anyone who has started their own seeds for the season or has their seed list planned out....I am always interested in what people are growing !!



So hold tight...Summer is coming again, and I will update soon :)

1 comment:

Martha said...

I've planted a few things that I grew in the garden shed from seed. So far, seedlings in the ground include: broccoli, chinese cabbage, snow peas, and snapdragons.