Apr 6, 2011

Tomato Time!!

Phew...all of the tomato seedlings that graced my life by sprouting and growing , have been potted up. There were a few disappointments with my special tomato varieties (not that all of the varieties I grow aren't special...) but I will weather that storm.


It seems that somewhere along the line I have acquired too many tomato varieties to actually grow. I set a 7 year age limit on my seed last season as I figured that once I got beyond that point it would be harder for me to get germination. That being said, I have more seed from 2007 than I really can handle....oh well I guess I will have to get better at germinating old seed, or if they fail I will just add them back to my ever expanding wish list.


Next entry....the varieties that sprouted....Yay!!

No comments: