Mar 15, 2012

Spring is about to be Sprung

Its that time of year again...seed sowing time!! I feel horrible about my lack of posting throughout the Autumn and Winter months but that was due to a touch of the blues. My spirits are definitely better now. So, onto the seeds.... I really haven't done much beyond chosing the pepper, eggplant and tomato varieties that will grace the garden this season. Unfortunately I cant remember all the names off hand so I will post them next week. Beyond that, I have sown both the peppers and eggplants. Out of the 6 pepper varieties and 3 eggplant varieties only 2 types of peppers have sprouted. Still makes me happy though as I was afraid that my old seeds had lost their oomph....but nope, they still got it!

So, what varieties are you all planting this year??

3 comments:

R. Brady Frost said...

I'm a little afraid this spring is going to be like last year, teasing the flower buds into opening and then blowing and freezing them into oblivion.

Even still, we've got an indoor banana and fig tree growing inside. Both are doing wonderfully.

The garlic and scallions are in the ground. Tomatoes have been started and I really need to get the cabbage in the ground. :)

sbo said...

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

99designs Review said...

Good to find this post. Love the article a lot and good set of inspirationalllsim stuff here.